Tuesday, November 1, 2011

End of the year list: Progress!

Finally, some progress! I've already accomplished some of the things I have on my "End Of The Year" List!

*Popped Too

Yay! It's the sequel to one of my favorite books, Popped! I've already finished reading this, and the story's really great! Find out Andie's misadventures along with her friends, on her second visit to the motherland, South Korea!

Sparkling Mag Vol. 3

The 3rd edition to the Philippine's first ever magazine dedicated to KPOP! Spazz over their back to back cover with Kim Hyun Joong and the new boys on the block, Block B! 
What's inside?
Your favorite KPOP groups After School, CNBlue, Super Junior, Kara, U-Kiss and lots more!

Plus:

Every Girl's Guide To Boys
This one wasn't really a part of my list. But it absolutely caught my eye when I was buying Popped Too. I can't wait to read it! XD

~~~~

That's it! Hope I could accomplish more from my list as the end of the year approaches.



No comments:

Post a Comment