Sunday, October 9, 2011

End of the year checklist!

 안녕!(Hi!), I've decided to create my end of the year checklist since we're already in the 'ber' months and another new year is fast approaching. I want to accomplish these things before the year ends so something good can actually happen to my life  ~_~ (Like these stuff will make my life better). Haha, just kidding. Well, it may not directly make my life better, but accomplishing these things can make me happy, and being happy is a big part of a successful life, right?

The list isn't finished yet. I may add new things to accomplish 'cause I think I forgot a few things, or if something comes up. Though I wish I accomplish everything on the list by the end of the year(It wouldn't be called 'end of the year checklist' if I were to accomplish them next year ~_~), Hwaiting

Check out my "End of The Year Checklist" at the right side, just below the counter.

You can share your "End of the year checklist" too. 
Leave a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment