Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day/The Great Pacquiao-Mosley Fight.

So, here I am... Chillin' out alone in the SM Megamall food court. My parents are watching the Pacquiao-Mosley fight, so I'm free to go around the mall. tGood thing there's free WiFi here, or else I'd be completely bored, or at least, broke(with tons of Kpop CD's available in Odyssey and Astroplus, how can I resist?) So yeah, I didn't resist again the urge to buy another Kpop CD. I entered Odyssey thinking that I would just browse through the Kpop CD's and walk out emptyhanded. But it turned out different, I walked out there empty-WALLETED. Is there even such a word? I only bought one album. It's Girl's Generation's Into The New World DVD(Asia Tour).


It has 2 CDs. CD 1 has 18 tracks while CD 2 has 20. It's only 550 pesos, so I think it's a suitable price for a CD/DVD with almost 40 tracks in it. Plus, it's Girl's Generation, how can it not be worth it? I was really planning to buy it on the day of it's release, but I didn't have enough money then to buy this, since I really really wanted to buy the Breaktime Album of Ukiss. The DVD/CD comes with a super HUGE poster with the same image as the album cover. I did not bring my portable CD/DVD writer with me, so, I cannot listen to it yet. I really want to go home so I can listen to it.

~~~~~~~

I also bought the pocket book, Popped! It's also about KPOP, written by Chingay Labrador. She shares her incredible experience when she went to South Korea. I really hope that I could relate to her stories. And I'll share it to you guys after I've read the whole book. Now, I'm off to Etude House! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment