Sunday, May 8, 2011

A KPOP Filled Day!

This day is totally Kpop-Filled! While my parents were watching the Pacquiao-Mosley fight(Which, by the way, Pacquiao won! Wooo \m/!), I was venturing around the mall by myself. So yeah, I headed off first to National bookstore since I originally planned to buy Popped(a pocket book about Kpop fangirls) and Sparkling Magazine, the second volume. I found Popped, but unfortunately they didn't have copies of Sparkling Mag yet. So, I bought Popped and 2 song magazines with Kpop groups in the cover.


I didn't stop looking for a copy of the second edition of Sparkling Mag. I went to Filbars and other bookstores inside the mall, but I still didn't find any. Maybe it hasn't been released by Summit Media yet. :( Here's what it looks like:


(Back to back covers with 2NE1 and KyuSaeng)

After buying the book, the fight was not yet over, so, I still had time to walk around. I passed Odyssey, one of the biggest music stores in the Philippines. I decided to enter to just browse through Kpop CDs to pass time while waiting for my parents. In the end, I ended up buying Girl's Generation's Into The New World Asia Tour Album with a free poster.

The KPOP day didn't end there. We also had Magic Pop! (A korean snack). And the heck! It tastes good! Haha. I almost finished the whole thing!





When I finally got home, the first thing I did was open the album. Here it is! It comes with a SUPER HUGE POSTER! (Which you can see, is already posted on my wall) It also has 38 tracks.

(Nevermind the clutter in my room ~_~)

Here are some pics of the album:


And there ends my fun-filled Kpop day! I hope it happens again! Next up, Mblaq's 3D album release on May 15! See ya'll there!

2 comments:

  1. wow where do you buy that item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for replying so late. Aigoo >.<
      But are you pertaining to the album? I bought it in Odyssey, one of the local music stores here in the Philippines. :)

      Delete