Thursday, December 26, 2013

Etude House Christmas Haul

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last posted here. But anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!
So yeah, I'm just posting my Etude House haul. Reviews of the products will be posted soon!


First Up!


Dear My Blooming Lips Talk PK004
PHP 478


Next!


Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit Honey Beige W24
PHP 798
An all-day pearly bright skin BB cream contains Pearl Extract to purify skin, perfectly gliding onto skin providing clear and bright complexion with Baby Mineral Powder & Cotton Vell Powder for a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish.
(Description from Etude House PH website)

Last but not the least.


Precious Mineral BB Compact Bright Fit SPF30 Honey Beige W24
PHP 848

...and my favorite! If you spend PHP 2,000 and above, you get a very cute Etude House 2014 Calendar!


There's also space inside to put little trinkets such as pins and clips!


That's it!









comments powered by Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment