Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm Alive!

Whew! Been so long since I last posted here. Well, except for the blog about the winners, does that one count?

Anyways, I came back just to let you guys know that I'M ALIVE! 

So yeah, I've updated my "End of the Year List", ticked of some things I've completed and added some that I want to accomplish before the year ends. The first one on the list and was also included in the list last year is to SAVE MONEY!!!, caps lock with three exclamation points, that's how important it is. I don't know, it's just really so hard for me to keep a single peso for over a week. Well, maybe that's exaggerated, but, you get the point. Every Sunday we go to church, which is next to a mall. And we all know that when there is a mall, there is always an empty wallet, particularly mine.Why? Those deceiving KPOP albums just lying there in the shelf of the music store innocently waiting for me to buy them. Then I'd grieve about not having money to buy stuff that I actually need.

Second in the list is Bigbang's Alive Tour in Manila which is happening on October 24, 2012(Squeal). Yes! that's right, I'm going to see my husband-to-be in less than a month. Me and my friends availed of the upper box tickets which costs almost four thousand pesos. This is also one of the reasons why I'm broke. But who cares, it's Bigbang. If I have to sell an organ just to see them, I'll do it. 

Another one on the list is to establish an online shop with my friend. There's a saying that, if you find a job that you love, then you'll never work a day in your life. I figured, why not turn this healthy obsession into something that'll make me money. So, me and my friend started an online shop called Fangirl's One Stop Shop or FOSS. We sell KPOP shirts, pins, mugs, keychains, tumblers, and many more! We also plan on setting up booth on the upcoming KPOP Nation 3, which will be held on Megatrade Hall, Megamall, on December 2012. Exact date will be announced by the KFEST Event's Management soon. This event is also included in the "End of the Year List".

And some of the other things on the list are pretty much self explanatory. I've ticked of the "Dye my hair(Bubble Hair Color #4 Wine Red, Etude House)", which I have done two months ago. I've also ticked off Experience LazerXtreme(Market! Market!), which I have done with my college friends.

So, that's it for now. Till next post!

xoxo, Jessee

No comments:

Post a Comment